Portable Power Source For Outdoor Photography
Whether you are a participant of any image competition or doing it as a pastime, photographing wild animals can be tons of fun, however additionally fierce. You ask several questions on your own, why my photograph is brilliant or dark? Are you photographing in an acute setting, or the battery of your electronic camera needs a recharge? One can have the highest level of proficiency in shooting such as one of the most beneficial filters to make use of when photographing landscapes is a Round Polariser or macro lenses are suggested undeniably, or one of the most vital facets of wild animals photography is getting shots as near eye level as possible, all would be left behind if you are outside, and your electronic devices such as cameras and other comparable are not fully charged.
Experience photography is everything about those who record living things within nature if you like photographing in the open air. This could be snowboarders on an Austrian piste or climber in the Joshua Tree National Forest. If adventure, as well as photography, are included, we have the guide to address all your inquiries about giving power to your photography in terms of electric-powered and batteries recharging.
Back when all of us had simple electronic cameras that had a film option, just a few volts of battery power used to run the camera smoothly, and battery too lasted for a couple of days.
Nowadays no more disposable batteries are being used to operate your camera because we now have DSLRs and other professional equipment like flashlights etc. which have rechargeable batteries in it, as do all the other technical requirements of our lives such as smart devices, tablets, GPS devices, and, laptop computers, etc. If we head out to a place without a recharge source, we have a limited time before we are helpless to continue photography and also communication. Luckily, there are even more techno-gadgets that can bill you up once more and expand your time in the field.
If the question of exactly how to recharge electronic tools off the grid were posed 12 to 15 years ago, the response would have been a battery; however, that will limit your wildlife photography experience to a couple of hours or a day maximum. However, in this age, when technology has advanced a lot, and you want to stay on the field for a more extended period, you can attach your devices to a Rockman 200W Portable Power Station connected to a 12-volt battery. This inverter converts the battery's DC power to the 110-volt AC power needed to sustain electronic camera battery chargers, cellular phones, laptops, and comparable devices.
Another benefit of having Rockman 200W Portable Power Station as your buddy when outdoors is that imagine you are trekking through the forest or a hiking exploration on the Pacific Crest Trail, or climbing the Andes, without wall plugs, no car or RV to recharge your Rockman 200W Portable Power Station, here's where solar power technology comes in to play, i.e., use PAXCESS Rockman 60W-120W solar panel (sold separately) to efficiently charge the Rockman 200W Portable Power Station while you are enjoying your professional nature photography.
It's right here. You can click on this link to buy the Rockman 200W Portable Power Station and PAXCESS Rockman 60W-120W solar panel.
Most of the time, you do not need to be a tech-savvy or nerdy geek to understand the benefits of any electrical devices by reading their specifications, after all, we are buying cell phones and laptops these days without any assistance or with minimal help by an expert present at the store. We are here to assist you and treat us as your expert when you have decided to buy this electrical appliance.
Some of the attractive features of Rockman 200W Portable Power Station are cited below:
Rockman 200W Portable Power Station has a large capacity which provides enough power for your outdoor journey, and it can quickly charge:
- iPhone X 25 times
- iPad Mini 10 times
- Regular Laptops (excluding gaming) 3 Hours
- Drones 20 times
- Camping Lanterns for more than 45 hours
Rockman Series Portable Power Station is a lightweight family design which has a small handle to carry it quickly, resulting in a variety of outputs:
Smart Charge QC 3.0:
- It has a stable voltage output, which assures 30% fast charging efficiency compared to other portable power stations available in the market.
Power Up Various Devices:
- Multi-functional output ports make it applicable to various smart devices and electric appliances.
Multiple Charging Outputs Options:
- It has a feature of AC power DC power as well as USB Type-C power outputs. In addition, USB supports QC 3.0 USB charging. You can easily power your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, CPAP machines, and more at your convenience.
High Capacity & Portability:
- Rockman Portable is a compact power station yet powerful enough with 230Wh/62400mAh batteries installed in it to meet different kinds of electricity demands outdoor usage for home, travel, camping, backseat on long road trips. This portable device weighs only 6.4lb with a soft handle which can be placed in your backpack, car, at the back of your bike, etc. which will guarantee the availability of power everywhere.
Three Ways to Recharge:
- You can recharge in three different ways, 1. Using 110V AC wall outlet, 2. Using 12V car charger, and optional PAXCESS Rockman 60W-120W solar panel.
Intelligent LED Display:
- With an LCD that shows battery operating status timely, including AC output power/load, battery capacity/percent, over-temperature, battery failure alarm makes it easier to read charge/discharge data and battery life status.
Reliable Power and Warranty:
- Pure sine wave protects your sensitive devices from damage. The Battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control, and more advanced safeguards. It comes with a hassle-free 24-month warranty.
Some FAQs to clarify your doubts:
Question - Can I charge Rockman 200W Portable Power Station while supplying power at the same time?
Answer – From a safety perspective, only the USB, Type-C & DC output ports will be functional when it is in recharging mode.
Question - How do I know if my device will work with the ROCKMAN 200W?
Answer – To be compatible with the ROCKMAN 200W, you should use devices that require less than 200W power to run the device. Please make sure that you read the power specifications of your device before plugging it into the station. Alternatively, you can do online research as well to read the user manual of your device to know its exact input power.
Question – Can I know the calculation of the working hours of my device, which does not have a recharge option and runs on power only?
Answer – Let’s assume you are plugging your 40-inch TV, which consumes roughly30W. Now the calculation to know the hours would be 230Wh*0.85/30W ~ 6.5hr
Question - Can I take ROCKMAN 200W on a flight?
Answer - No, Under FAA regulations we are not allowed to take any battery exceeding 100Wh on a plane, ROCKMAN 200 is 230Wh.
Question - Why is the adapter hot while charging the power station?
Answer - Our accessories include an AC adapter that can be used up to 65°. Besides, the adapter is UL/PSE certified, please feel free to use it.
Question - AC and DC output, which way is best to power my CPAP machine?
Answer - ROCKMAN 200W can power your CPAP in two ways: 110V AC plug and 12V DC plug. However, we strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC to DC converter to work with this unit and turn off or remove the heater/ humidifier; it should last longer. To buy the DC converter, please consult with your CPAP supplier or find us fora guide.