1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
● Improperly operated devices
● Lost or stolen products
● Purchases made over 12 months ago
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
● An Amazon order number for a purchase made through Paxcess
● A dated sales receipt from Paxcess that shows a description of the product along with its price
5. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com